RevolutionConf is a two-day, platform and language agnostic, software development conference being held on June 1-2, 2017 in Virginia Beach, VA.Find out more »
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 HRIC for our Q2 Critical Mass, Members and Friends Meeting at Keagan’s Irish Pub and Restaurant. 5pm-whenever you leave. HRIC Critical Mass 6-22-17Find out more »
On June 22nd, the Hampton Roads Women in Technology (WIT) Forum is hosting a social networking event for all WIT members and anyone interested in becoming a member. We invite you to come relax and enjoy a fun night on the rooftop deck of Supper Southern Morsels in Norfolk, compliments of Synergy Technical. This event is a great opportunity for you to network, share knowledge, and build relationships with your WIT peers through your shared passion to help foster the…Find out more »
ELITE WARRIORS and BIZ EXECS unite in the 1st annual KNOCKERBALL® GAMES. JOINING FORCES TO HELP STOP VETERAN SUICIDE! Our Mission Has Four Primary Objectives: 1. HELP STOP Veteran suicide by increasing local and national awareness. 2. Support the NO FAIL MISSION’S program to rehabilitate NSW veterans with brain injuries. 3. Make it easy for area business leaders to FIND and HIRE Elite Leaders retiring from NSW. 4. TO ACHIEVE OUR MISSION. Game Registration link: http://grow10times.com/knockerballgame Mixer Registration link: http://grow10times.com/bizmixer…Find out more »
See event flyer for full details. WFCV Flyer July 2017Find out more »
The Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative is partnering with ConnX IT Conferences to host The State of Information Technology in Hampton Roads. ConnX IT Conferences are a national series of Complimentary to attend CPE accredited educational conferences focused on Information Security, IT infrastructure (BC/DR, data storage & recovery), data center technology, physical security, internet of things and enterprise communications. ConnX IT Conferences bring together the area’s top IT leaders/ Professionals, providers and thought leaders for the purposes of information exchange and…Find out more »
This Summit features:
• A Defense Innovation Conference with presentations on the innovation priorities of the Pentagon; Navy, Air Force, Army, and U.S. Marine Corps; and national intelligence and security agencies.
• Opportunities to provide innovation solutions for Cybersecurity, C4ISR, Information Warfare, Weapons, Technology, Energy, Power Management, Space, Military Installations, Defense Medicine & Health, Artificial Intelligence and Next Generation Computing Architectures, Drones and other Unmanned and Remotely Piloted Vehicles, Warfighter & Soldier-Sensing Technologies, and Innovation in Acquisition.
• Matchmaking sessions with supporting agencies and with prime contractors.
• A Defense Innovation Expo featuring product demonstrations and the latest defense innovations from industry.
• New government and private sector financing for defense innovation.
• Contracts, financing, and resources for small businesses with defense innovation solutions.
• Networking opportunities to meet key military, government, and industry decision-makers.
On September 28th, the Hampton Roads Women in Technology (WIT) Forum is hosting a social networking event. This event is a great opportunity for you to network, share knowledge, and build relationships with your IT peers through your shared passion to help foster the next generation of IT leaders. We invite you to come relax and enjoy a fun night on the outdoor terrace of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, compliments of PURE Storage. We look forward to seeing you there! Please…Find out more »
The Capital One Coders Experience will bring girls in grades 6, 7 and 8 a free, fun, interactive day that gives them a glimpse of what a career in technology looks like. They’ll be introduced to problem solving, teamwork and the basic principles of in a hands-on environment in learning labs in each of the GO Virginia Regions. This event is scheduled for Saturday, October 14, 8am – 5pm at the ATC at Tidewater Community College, 1800 College Crescent, Virginia…Find out more »