ABS Group Qffers “Bringing Workers Back Safely: A Risk Modeling Approach for COVID-19” Webinar
Many business leaders are struggling to answer questions about reopening once government officials begin to lift restrictions. In talking with our customers, we’re hearing questions like,
- What sites should I re-open?
- What non-essential operations should I allow?
- How should I restart them in a gradual, phased approach?
- What work & common use areas should remain closed or have limited access?
- What special considerations should I make for at-risk employees?
- What 3rd parties should I allow on my sites?
- What new controls do I need to put in place?
The ABS Group, a risk management company, launched the Restart Risk ModelTM to help business leaders answer these questions and develop restart plans. I thought you might be interested in the attached Infographic of our model.
We also hosted a webinar yesterday, which can be watched on demand at link to the webinar.
We’ve already helped business and non-profits develop restart plans and I’d be happy to give a virtual introduction into the model to you and others that may be interested.
See our COVID-19 Restart Risk Model: https://www.abs-group.com/News-and-Events/Press-Releases/New-Restart-Risk-Model-Helps-Businesses-Get-Back-to-Work-After-COVID19/
739 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Suite 504
Newport News, VA 23606