HR Huddle Series: Session 1
The HR Huddle Series discusses the challenges of managing the impact of COVID-19 for a small-to-medium sized business, particularly as employees begin to return to the office.
Session 1 of the Series
Join a panel of experts on Wednesday, August 26th from 2-3pm to learn about various COVID-19 challenges and solutions based on a case study from around the region.
- Dan Bell, Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative
- Dave Richards, Concursive Corporation
Format: Live Case Study
Listen as experts discuss how a fictional global ocean freight carrier company might navigate the challenges and issues posed by operating in a COVID world. Specifically, how do you manage safety protocols and employee concerns when an employee allegedly tests positive Review the short case study in advance and consider how your thinking, experiences and ideas might align with theirs.
- Daniel MacKay, HR Professional and Panel Moderator
- Kira Wong, Vice President of HR at ZIM Integrated Shipping Services
- Cathie Vick, Chief Public Affairs Officer at the Port of Virginia
- Shari Epps, Human Resources Director, Colonna’s Shipyard
- Business owner / leader with limited Human Resources staff
- Human Resources Professionals