HR Huddle Series: Session 2
The HR Huddle Series discusses the challenges of managing the impact of COVID 19 for a small to medium sized
business particularly as employees begin to return to the office.
Session 2 of the Series
Join a panel of local experts on Thursday November 19th from 2-3pm to review a case study about challenges and
solutions related to a return to the workplace during the pandemic.
• Dan Bell, Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative
• Dave Richards, Concursive Corporation
Format Live Case Study
Listen as experts discuss how a fictional manufacturing company might navigat e the challenges and issues posed by
remote work and the need to return employees to the workplace Specifically, what are the key considerations
regarding safe ty, employee wellbeing, finance, and customer service. The case study will explore the negotiations and
collaborations among department leaders as they manage through competing priorities while focused on achieving
business objectives. Review the short case study in advance and consider how your thinking, experiences and ideas
might align with theirs.
• Daniel MacKay HR Professional and Panel Moderator
• Nick Casassa Controller, ADS Inc.
• Dena Corr Vice President of HR, Bauer Compressors
• Jeff Jaycox President, Tabet Manufacturing
• Brad Salter Chief Financial Officer, TST Construction
• Business owner leader with limited Human Resources staff
• Human Resources Professionals
Eventbrite Registration: https://hrhuddlesession2.eventbrite.com