The value proposition for HRIC has four primary elements. HRIC seeks to:
• Grow your business.
• Grow the regional economy (revenue and jobs).
• Support our region.
• Help other businesses (the virtuous circle).
• Help to build and business and innovation ecosystem in Hampton Roads.
• Act as an association for innovation companies.
• Deliver experiential learning opportunities.
• Enable mentorship connections.
• Make connections for higher levels of business success and regional effectiveness.
• Provide an execution layer for related regional activity.
As an added benefit, if you are a dues-paying member of the Hampton Roads Innovation Collaborative (DBA for HR Technology Council) and have between 51 and 99 employees – you are eligible to receive Optima Health value-added* benefits for your employees and their families.
Click the link below for more details
Optima Health Plans for HRIC
Another added benefit is possible discounts to Core Value Software, on on-line business valuation tool that helps you uncover your company’s strengths as well as red flags and opportunities.
Click the below link for more details.
Core Value Overview and Demo link
HRIC is good for all businesses, but Innovation companies are especially encouraged to join HRIC.